|
bouchon bakery
9.23.2010
|
Photos courtesy of the Bouchon website
Yum. As you all probably know by now, I'm a HUGE macaron lover. If you are ever close to the Time Warner Center, stop by Bouchon Bakery for a salad or a grilled cheese and soup and most definitely a dessert. You can eat at their cafe or you can just pick up something to go. Everything is so beautiful and delicious. Click here to visit their site. Labels: eating |
|
by
|
|
EMAIL THIS POST  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
At September 23, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Unknown said…
oh me too... I love macarons and my daughter as well... I made some 2 weeks ago, vanilla... I was surprised... they were really yummy for my first try! love from amsterdam xxx
-
At September 23, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Kirby said…
I'm so impressed you made them. Just read an article with a recipe and it looks hard. But, worth it!
|
| |
| |
|
|
|
|
oh me too... I love macarons and my daughter as well...
I made some 2 weeks ago, vanilla... I was surprised... they were really yummy for my first try!
love from amsterdam
xxx